What Information Do We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or otherwise contact us.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data: We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials: We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you.
- To request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website.
- To protect our site.
- For other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
Will Your Information be Shared With Anybody?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures, including the use of secure servers, firewalls, and encrypted data storage.
How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at [email protected] or by post to:
PO Box 5372
Christiansted, VI 00823